Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs The World (Charlie)

I am a huge fan of the comic book that this movie is based from. So i was going to be holding it to high standards. I kept saying to myself "this will not be as good as the comic." Like i said i am a huge fan of the comic.
Are you ready? It was better then the comic! I loved it. The things they changed i was very happy with. The ending to the movie is better then the end of the comic. I was worried that Michael Cera would totally screw it up but i think he made a great Scott Pilgrim. The music is really good and i ran out the next day after seeing it to buy the soundtrack. It is Directed by the same guy who did Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. So if you are a fan of those movies i bet you will like this one.

I am going to go see it again tomorrow night. That is how much i liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment