Saturday, May 8, 2010

Green Zone (Charlie)

I went to this movie because i was suppose to hang out with some friends and they bailed on me. I went to the movie theater and it was the only one playing close to when i was there.
I loved this movie. I think it is the best thing i have seen this year.
Matt Damon plays a Marine? I think. Anyway he is a part of a team that is trying to find the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
(i am not going to go into my political views. This is a movie. Fiction based on true events. If you want to talk politics sometime you can find me at the bar.)
Well Matt Damon's character does not find any WMDs and starts to question the information he is getting.
I think Damon did a great job. Also in the movie are some favorites of mine Jason Isaacs, Brendan Gleeson, Amy Ryan and Greg Kinnear.
I was surprised and glad i ended up seeing this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment