Monday, November 9, 2009

Transformers 2 Second Viewing (Charlie)

I watched it again because most people did not like this movie. I wanted to see if i liked it after watching it for a second time.... and i still do.

The first movie is a stronger film but i still like the action in the second better. It does not seem as close up. There are a couple times in the first one were i could not tell who was fighting. i do wish they had used Ironhide (my favorite) and Ratchet more in the second movie. Its only Optimus and Bumblebee who get any action scenes. The fight in the woods is awsome.

Megan Fox was not used well in this movie at all. I don't think she even needed to be in the movie. In the first movie she has that kick ass scene where she has Bumblebee hooked up to the back of the Tow Truck and drives into the fight. Great scene! None of that in this movie. Now that i think of it Josh Duhamel does not have any real action scenes either... huh.

I also noticed this time around a lot of penis jokes. This is something i could do without. I think i counted six jokes but i might have missed another 15. The comedy is where this movie fell the most for me. I did like the bit about the tight shirt... "We checked! There isnt one!"

So after a second viewing i dont think i liked it less but i did notice more faults to the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment